How to register and login on the SABA Website
If you wish to access the exclusive members-only sections of the website, you have to login as a
A. First time login as a SABA member
- Go to www.saba.za.org. Please refer to the panel on the left entitled member login.
- Enter your personal SABA email address in the upper field – enter only the information before
- For first time logins, enter your member number (printed on your SABA certificate) in the
password field and click login.
- A registration form will appear. Enter the information required according to the instructions
on the website. You also have the option to change your password in the registration form. Please
note: The information you are releasing when registering for the website will be visible to all
SABA members on the Member Details Page. If you do not wish your contact and other details to be
seen online, please indicate that in your registration form by un-ticking the "show contact
- After you have submitted the registration form and submitted it, you will be presented with the
forum registration form. If you have already registered in the forum, you have the option of
upgrading your existing account from non-member to SABA status. Otherwise, a new forum login will
be created for you and you have the option of using your company name or your contact name as a
username for the forum. Registering in the forum will give you access to the private SABA members
After registering as a SABA member, you will be able to access the
members-only sections of the website.
B. Subsequent logins as a SABA member
For subsequent logins, enter your username and password (either member number or personalized
password) and click
You will be able to access the members-only sections of the website, once you
are successfully logged in.